Earth Day 2010 – Celebrate your love for the planet.
I am thrilled to be continuing our CarbonFree® partnership with Carbonfund.org, a non-profit carbon offset provider. This company helps improve our carbon footprint while we get a tax deduction, too. Plus we get a nifty certificate. Take a look at how you (or your business) can reduce your carbon footprint in easy ways and help the environment. Here are a few simple ideas to get you started:
- Junk Mail — reducing junk mail helps you and the planet
- Your Car — fuel, maintenance, size…it all matters
- Your Home — lighting, heating, cooling, windows, caulking to list a few
- Travel — flying nonstop, lodging, teleconference, riding a bike or walking (gasp!)
- Office — shutting off unused equipment and lights, print less or double-sided, carpool, telecommuting
Check out these ideas and others at the Save Energy page on Carbonfund.org site by clicking here
Recycle. Reduce. Reuse. Rejoice!
I am a strong supporter of the environment, which shows in my commitment both in and out of work. Our chocolate makers are very passionate about their chocolate, their farmers and the world. A healthy environment yields quality ingredients to produce better products.
Taste something special at Drexelius Chocolates. Get a $5 discount off your next purchase at Drexelius Chocolates with the following code: REJOICE
This Earth Day special is good through 4.25.10.
If you like what you just read…then make it easier on yourself by subscribing to the feed of these posts so you can be the first to know what’s up with chocolate. Plus, you’ll be loved forever. And tell a friend because sharing is caring!