Earth Day 2011 – Celebrate our planet.
Here are some simple ideas to help you go green in celebration of Earth Day. Take a look at how you (or your business) can reduce your carbon footprint in easy ways and help the environment this Earth Day. Need some simple ideas to get you started? Here are a few:
- Junk Mail — reducing junk mail helps you and the planet
- Phone books — stop the clutter and stop getting them delivered
- Your Car — get your oil changed to help your car work better
- Your Home — turn off unused lights, equipment and appliances
- Travel — flying nonstop keeps your stress low and reduces waste
- Office — print less or double-sided when possible
Drexelius Chocolates is thrilled to be continuing in the CarbonFree® partnership with Carbonfund.org, a non-profit carbon offset provider. This company helps improve our carbon footprint for the things we can’t reduce while making a world of difference. Plus, check out the nifty certificate. Carbonfund.org has plenty of great energy-saving ideas on their site at the Save Energy page
Recycle. Reduce. Reuse. Rejoice!
The chocolate makers at Drexelius Chocolates are very passionate about their chocolate, their farmers and the world. A healthy environment yields quality ingredients to produce better products.
Taste something special at Drexelius Chocolates, help the environment and save money, too. Remember: Free shipping for US orders over $25. Order chocolate today!
***Free Shipping on orders over $25***
Go green with chocolate. Be the first to know what’s up with all things chocolate. Follow me @drexchocolates, subscribe to my feed or sign up for chocolate blog updates. ❤ forever. And tell a friend because sharing is caring!